“I realized that I would never really get to the level of income or live the lifestyle I wanted for myself and my family if I worked for somebody else,” explains Tiffany Higgins, Founder and CEO of The Stay at Home Bookkeeper. Tiffany started her bookkeeping business in 2015 and credited that for changing her family’s life. Now, she teaches other moms how they can do the same and gain financial freedom.
Tiffany always understood that if her business failed, she could go out and get another job. With that safety net in mind, she chased after her dreams and figured out how to become a business owner along the way. Although Tiffany admits that she didn’t know how everything was going to work out, she stayed the course as she transitioned from her successful bookkeeping company to becoming an educational resource to budding entrepreneurs.
Tune into this week’s episode of Move Forward Anyway for an encouraging conversation on taking action. Learn more about Tiffany’s journey into entrepreneurship, the benefits of networking groups, and why you shouldn’t wait to take action.
• “I realized that I would never really get to the level of income or live the lifestyle I wanted for myself and my family if I worked for somebody else. So that was kind of the defining moment that pushed me over that hump.” (7:36 - 7:52 | Tiffany)
• “I had not been a business owner before. I had no clue how it was going to work out. But we just went for it.” (9:01 - 9:07 | Tiffany)
• “You work it out and figure out each step as it comes to you.”(10:05 - 10:08 | Tiffany)
• “My favorite thing about teaching moms is that they’re stepping into new powerful versions of themselves that they didn't even know existed.” (24:43 - 24:52 | Tiffany)
• “We're always trying to make it more fun and more graceful for our students to reach the results they want. So we're always looking for new ways. We've added some cool new calls to our program.” (25:24 - 25:38 |Tiffany)
• “If you just take action, even though it's not perfect, then that's what gets you results.” (27:35 - 27:47 | Tiffany)
Get in touch with Tiffany Higgins:
Get in touch with host Jeff Meyer:
- Schedule a Discovery Call with Jeff: https://go.oncehub.com/DreamAcceleratorDiscoveryCall